Skip to main content

Writing One Dimensional Array as Image ( Java )

Welcome back ,I'm still writing the application from the last post, I founded that I must redraw the image to show the result , I faced Many problems while writing the Method write Image first the image was totally black which is not correct , I searched the web for a solution especially stack overflow site , I'm gonna tell you what I gain , I hope the post help you in shaa Allah .





public void write_image(int[] image_1d, int width, int height) throws IOException {   
        WritableRaster raster= Raster.createWritableRaster
        (new PixelInterleavedSampleModel(0, width,height, 1,
         1920,new int[] {0}), new Point(0,0));

        int k =0 ;
        for(int i = 0 ; i < width ; i++ )
         {
         for(int j = 0 ; j < height ; j++)
         {
             raster.setSample(i,j,0,image_1d[k]);
             k++;
         }
         }
        BufferedImage image =new BufferedImage(width,height,
                                 BufferedImage.TYPE_BYTE_BINARY);
        
        image.setData(raster);
        File output=new File("ImageName.jpg");
        ImageIO.write(image,"jpg",output);
    }


Please share if you like.
Thanks for reading my blog post. 

Ahmed Ghazey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DevExpress C# Chart Tutorial

Hello , this blog post about Charting in DevExpress , I faced many problems I visited hundreds of pages to solve this problems , actually it was the first time I use DevExpress Charts, Work is not like school or university , in school if you don't know thing you can learn it any time you want , in work you have to do today task yesterday, I like to share my knowledge and skills with you , I hope this Post help you . // clear series on chart  chart.Series.Clear(); // clear Titles of chart chart.Titles.Clear(); // legend alignment  chart.Legend.AlignmentHorizontal = LegendAlignmentHorizontal.Center; chart.Legend.AlignmentVertical = LegendAlignmentVertical.Bottom; chart.Legend.Direction = LegendDirection.LeftToRight; // creating series // series view Type example Line DevExpress.XtraCharts.Series series = new DevExpress.XtraCharts.Series("series name ", ViewType.Line); // add title  DevExpress.XtraCharts.ChartTitle chtTitle = new DevExpress.XtraCharts.Cha...

LeetCode Problem #11 Container With Most Water

LeetCode Problem #11 Container With Most Water Given  n  non-negative integers  a 1 ,  a 2 , ...,  a n  , where each represents a point at coordinate ( i ,  a i ).  n  vertical lines are drawn such that the two endpoints of line  i  is at ( i ,  a i ) and ( i , 0). Find two lines, which together with x-axis forms a container, such that the container contains the most water. Note:  You may not slant the container and  n  is at least 2. The above vertical lines are represented by array [1,8,6,2,5,4,8,3,7]. In this case, the max area of water (blue section) the container can contain is 49. Problem Link Solution Number One O(n^2) Brute Force : Try all valid combinations  outer loop start from i = 0 to length of array inner loop start from j = i+1 to length of array  compare current area with new area and choose max. return max area. Solution Number Two O(n) : Linear Solution greedy algorithm: calc...

Recursion

Recursion is a programming technique which function calls itself , this seems strange , however it is one of the most interested and effective technique in programming. it helps you write code in less statements and provides unique conceptual frame work to solve problems. lets discus some problems to know how it works : first example Triangular Numbers : it is series like : 1,3,6,10,15,21........ etc our program should get the nth term in the series, the numbers in this series called triangular numbers due to they can be visualized as a triangle. triangular numbers fig 1 finding the nth term using a loop see this figure : loop adding 1+2+3+4 and so on code is easy  , a loop will add numbers from n to 0 like this int triangle(int n) { int total = 0; while(n > 0) // until n is 1 { total = total + n; // add n (column height) to total --n; // decrement column height } return total; } it easy enough and for sure it is fast . before we start the recu...